Saturday, November 17, 2007

0720 Aleacion-st,CD re,1986/??,Mexico

This group had an album out in 1986 on which he developed a kind of Progressive rock situated between the Mexican school (CHAC MOOL, DELIRIUM) but also PREMIATA FORNERIA MARCONI (Jazz-rock period) and the European avant-garde style. Those pieces are complex and full of changes in the rhythm. Moreover, the jazz inspired violin, the distorsed guitar, the keyboards, the roaring bass guitar as well as the voice evoke COS, NATIONAL HEALTH, ZAO and DECIBEL (also from Mexico) in less free.

Get it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how you have acces to all this great recordings, i don't even many people in my country know about this lost records.

I am constantly searching your blog for old industrial tapes & records, you blog is BY FAR the best one i have ever seen.

Thank you so much, it is very apresiated.

Anonymous said...

I have a tape of them, is the best thing that I ever heard from Mexico. I did a c.d of it, but I don't think there's a real c.d of it, only casettes. This band is a treasure, that more people should know about, and I'm helping a little bit with that.